Monday, January 23, 2012

Facts. 13 questions answered.

Didn't want to watch TV, so I filled out one of those online quizes. One question is answered falsely can you guess which one? enjoy :p

1: Right handed, left handed?  I still have both ;) .... but tend to favor the right.

2: Ever met your doppleganger? Not yet, but have seen others (which is so weird)

3: Car, truck, bike, boat? Currently car, chevy impala.

4: Married, Relationship, or Single? Single

5: Can you play an instrument? Yes, but I wish it was piano.

6: Evolution or Creation? Creation without any doubt in my mind.

7: Top five favorite cuisines? in no real order; Indian, Japanese, chinese, italian, mexican, greek, american...I guess that's 7, but I could go on, I like most everything...but not really shell fish...more of that for the rest of you. See I'm not shelfish ;)

8: Can you cook? Yup!! :)

9: How tall are you? 6 ft. 3 in.

10: Do you have a job? Sure do :)

11: Do you have a bucket list? A sillyish one yes, just for fun things I'd like to do, not really one with serious must complete goals. But there are 100 things on it (some of which are done). :)

12: Do you like photography? Not at all....

13: What do you think is the most important thing in life? Love! God's love! Can't live without it. :)

Hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me.

Bonus Prize: I'll answer 5 more asked in comments about anything you like. First come first serve....yeah a little bored. :)

No comments: