Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas Everybody!!

"John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly"

Thank you Lord God for sending Your Son Jesus, He is truly the best present!
And thank you Father in Heaven for Your love, and Your promises and Your daily encouragement and Your patience with me through all my doubts and trasspasses and selfishness. And thank You for forgiving me and mending my brokeness and keeping me in hope. And thank You for my family, my friends, and for the people that I love, and for a good life (it`s good because Your in it). Please may You be the center of my life, my first love, and the king on the throne of my heart. Thank You that you love me and please open others eyes so that they may see how much it is that You love them. Thank You Jesus for coming and being like us so that You could redeem us. These words are not enough, so may we forever praise your name!! Please deliver us from temptation and teach us to walk with You. In Jesus name Amen. Thank You Abba Father, Dad!

No comments: